Dorell James Galang is a developer (web and software), geek, Linux enthusiast and tech-savvy working at SPHosting and co-founder at Dee-oh!. Passionately drives himself to be better and will always love to learn.
Download my resume.
Hey there folks, an update to WordPress Messenger Customer Chat Plugin (WPMCCP) should be available now.
Release 1.4 primarily focus on improving the messenger experience by customizing the greeting texts for logged in and logged out users as well as changing the theme color of Messenger.
Here are some things you can do:
1. Update Theme Color – In Customize tab of plugin settings, you can specify a hex color value to change the default theme color of messenger chat plugin.
2. Set Logged In Greeting Text – You might want to customize the text greeting for logged in users like for example “Hello greeting”. See below:
3. Set Logged Out Greeting Text – You might want to customize the text greeting for logged out users like for example “Bye greeting”. See below:
4. Set Dialog Display – Should you customize the behavior whether messenger should appear or not appear or a little bit of fading? This option gives you that.
5. Set Dialog Delay – Should you set a delay before the greeting text appears? This is it.